Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A better healthier me

I decided last week that I was going to give up drinking pop........more importantly my Mt. Dew. I love that can of energy but I really hate how much crap I am putting into my body. I am an oxymoron for sure. I live a pretty green lifestyle. I try to eat grass fed beef, free range chicken, I cloth diaper, I don't use chemicals for cleaning, and I try to eat organic fruits and veggies.

 That being said what sense did it make to eat all that good food if all I'm going to do is shove a bunch of high fructose corn syrup ,which I HATE I don't buy other foods with it so why pop? Didn't make much sense to me so I have slowly been cutting back.  I normally drink 6+ cans of soda a day and the last few days have gotten to the point I can't finish 1 can.

So today is my first day I will not be giving in to the temptations of my yummy energy in a can but instead to a nice glass of water or maybe some kool-aid if I feel I need that sugar rush.

Is today the start of a new healthier you? If so share what your doing different today!

No comments:

Post a Comment