Saturday, August 20, 2011

Angry Birds Plush

This morning my boys woke up and started bugging me about the angry birds we seen at Wal-Mart yesterday and being the crafty and cheap mom I am I decided to just make our own! So we went to pinterest.com in search of a pattern....(don't know what pinterest is..http://pinterest.com/swolf/ that's me! Go look at the fun stuff I have pinned and sign up!) and I knew of course I would find what I was looking for and I did!! You can go here to get the instructions to make your very own angry birds plush! 

I don't know where my fleece is but I did know where my felt was so off I started making a felt bird! A lot of hand stitching later and a tiny amount of machine sewing later and it's done!! Now to start the red one! 









No comments:

Post a Comment